We have included some studies, scientific papers, articles and summaries of information about the dangers of wearing facemasks for anyone, especially healthy people, and how masks are not effective in preventing ‘covid’.
- Face Masks Pose Serious Risks to the Healthy by Dr Russell Blaylock, M.D. (published by GreenMedInfo.com, May 2020): https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/dr-blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-healthy11
- Masks, False Safety and Real Dangers – Part 1: Friable Mask Particulate and Lung Vulnerability (published in Primary Doctor Medical Journal, September 2020): https://pdmj.org/papers/masks_false_safety_and_real_dangers_part1/ [or download a copy here – PDF, 16 pages].
- Masks, False Safety and Real Dangers – Part 2: Microbial Challenges from Masks (published in Primary Doctor Medical Journal, October 2020): https://pdmj.org/papers/masks_false_safety_and_real_dangers_part2/ [or download a copy here – PDF, 19 pages].
- Masks, False Safety and Real Dangers – Part 3: Hypoxia, Hypercapnia and Physiological Effects (published in Primary Doctor Medical Journal, November 2020): https://pdmj.org/papers/masks_false_safety_and_real_dangers_part3/ [or download a copy here – PDF, 24 pages].
There is also a very concerning increase in governments and institutions trying to enforce face coverings being worn by children and teenagers – this comes with added risks as young people don’t have fully developed neurological or immune systems.
- Masking Children: Tragic, Unscientific, and Damaging – an article published by American Institute for Economic Research (AIER) [March 2021]: https://www.aier.org/article/masking-children-tragic-unscientific-and-damaging/ [or download a copy here – PDF, 6 pages] [accessed 01/05/2021].
- Potential Harms from Face Coverings in Schools – A list and summary of published scientific papers, governmental/institutional information and statements by concerned experts about the harms to children when forced to wear masks has been compiled by UsForThem.co.uk, a campaign group standing for the rights of children (published at UsForThem.co.uk, 2021): https://usforthem.co.uk/potential-harms-of-face-coverings-in-schools/ [or download a copy here – PDF, 12 pages].
- UsForThem.co.uk have also published an open letter to the UK government’s Education Secretary, against enforcement of masks in UK schools and educational institutions, which professionals, experts and interested parties can sign: https://usforthem.co.uk/open-letters/no-masks-in-class/
- A German study has collected data reported on a total of 25,930 children and the effects of wearing masks. The average wearing time of the mask was 270 minutes per day. Impairments caused by wearing the mask were reported by 68% of the parents. These included irritability (60%), headache (53%), difficulty concentrating (50%), less happiness (49%), reluctance to go to school/kindergarten (44%), malaise (42%) impaired learning (38%) and drowsiness or fatigue (37%). The study concludes cautiously, but the findings speak for themselves – even if not a representative sample (published by ResearchSquare.com, March 2021): https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-124394/v3
- A neurologist warns of the dangers of facemasks worn by children and how these may cause permanent brain damage – and thus mandating them for children or teenagers is especially dangerous, due to their immature brains and immune systems (published by SOTT.net, October 2020): https://www.sott.net/article/442455-German-Neurologist-Warns-Against-Wearing-Facemasks-Oxygen-Deprivation-Causes-Permanent-Neurological-Damage [or download a copy here – PDF, 5 pages] [accessed 01/05/2021].
Finally, nothing says it more like a live demonstration of how much carbon dioxide builds up quickly inside all types of masks/face coverings, well into dangerous levels as per occupational health definitions – see this video: https://thehighwire.com/videos/this-live-mask-test-shocks-viewers/